Tradition says that a new bride shoe wear a silver sixpence inside her left shoe when walking down the aisle. The old saying goes ...
and a Silver Sixpence for her Shoe'.
A Silver Sixpence is generally given to the Bride as a token to wish her prosperity, love and happiness during her marriage.
This beautifully presented Bridal keepsake features the traditional poem and a genuine, authentic Silver Sixpence decorated with a blue satin bow.
• Card Dimensions - 12.7cm x 16.5cm
• Box Dimensions - 18cm x14cm x2.3cm
• Printed on luxurious, high quality 300 gsm linen white card
• Choice of Ribbon Colour
• Personalised Gift Card included
**Please Note - This is a larger version of the sixpence card and envelope and is personalised with the recipients name**
Included with your order:
• Handmade High Quality Gift
• Full Personalisation
• Packaged in my own eco-friendly luxury boxes and double boxed for delivery
• Tracked Delivery
• Dispatched within 5-7 days
Standard Delivery - 2nd Class or Royal Mail International Tracked. Delivery upgrade is available at checkout