Returns, Exchanges and Cancellation Policy
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS:
Cancellation must be requested within 48 hours of purchase. Unfortunately, after this time I cannot accept cancellations as your order will have been started.
Returns & Exchanges:
• I do accept returns for a refund or exchange on most items.
• Custom orders, made to measure shoes, ANY personalised items (including ALL shoes personalised with names/dates/details), socks & earrings CANNOT be returned.
• All returns must be agreed in advance.
• You MUST contact me within 14 days of your delivery.
• Orders MUST be returned within 21 days.
• Items must be sent via a tracked method.
• International Returns must be marked as a Return to prevent import fees.
• Buyers are responsible for ALL return shipping costs.
• Orders must be returned in exactly the same condition you received them.
• Veils and Accessories can only be returned with the tags still attached and not tampered with in anyway.
• Delivery/Shipping charges are NOT refundable
If you require an exchange:
• Items must be sent via a tracked method and you must send me the tracking information.
• I will not start any replacement until the tracking information is sent to me.
• You may be required to purchase an upgraded shipping method depending on how soon you need your order.
How to Return:
- Please contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Items must be ship items back to me within 21 days of delivery
Conditions of Return:
• Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
• If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
International Items must be marked as a return on the customs deceleration form. Country of origin must me marked as UK. A value of £15 must be marked on the form. Any customs charges occurred during a return will be charged to the buyer. If you do not return as instructed you risk having your item returned to you.
Please contact me prior to returning items for the return address. I am not responsible for Items sent without prior contact (forced returns) that arrive at an incorrect address.
Damaged or Incorrect Items:
Very occasionally items may be damaged in shipping and I apologise if this has happened to you. Please contact me and I will arrange for a repair or replacement. I will require photographic evidence of the damage including the box and packaging, this will allow me to investigate and claim with the shipping company.
The Following Items Cannot be Returned or Exchanged:
In line with EU Laws and because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I cannot accept returns for:
- Custom, made to measure or personalised orders - this includes any items with personal details, names, dates, custom images.
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items including earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
I cannot accept returns or replacements on items you have worn. Please pay close attention to the included care instructions for your items. These are delicate works of art, they must be stored and handled with great care. Please do not get wet, store in damp conditions or mistreat your item. I cannot be accountable for damage due to incorrect storage or wear.
All accessories will come with a tag, do not remove if returning, I cannot accept returns of items where the tag is removed.
Some countries impose duties upon delivery. Buyer shall be responsible for all duties and applicable taxes.
RETURNS - International Returns must be marked as a Return to prevent import fees; if you fail to do so any import fees incurred when returning items will be charged to the buyer. Items must be sent via a tracked method and returned within 21 days unless otherwise agreed.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition or incurs any additional fees the buyer is responsible this.